Arts/Creative Expression Program:
The Arts/Creative Expression Program is designed specifically to engage apprentices on a weekly basis in our creative process: Connecting, Creating, Contributing and Celebrating. The program guides apprentices to channel their life experiences using the creation of acrylic collage paintings, original poetry, prose, oratory, movement/dance, and music. The creations are then shared with a broader audience. This program continues to strengthen as we add new artists who bring their own unique artistic styles to the experience.
The Academic/Education Program engages all apprentices in rigorous homework assistance, tutoring, literacy training, math skill development, and computer training on a daily basis.
Additional Program Components:
As an organization, we are committed to providing a comprehensive and holistic human development system to our apprentices. As such, we also offer our apprentices:
- Education and Workforce Development Training through Life Pieces Art Works
- Leadership Development
- Academic Enrichment through extra-curricular activities
- Exposure to other cultures and a global community
- Awareness of and exposure to diverse spiritual practices
- Health Education to enhance fitness, health, and wellness
Together, all of these programs will serve as a foundation for a successful learning experience and transition to productive adulthood for our apprentices.