At Life Pieces, our artistic process is, “Connect, Create, Contribute, Celebrate!” This is the symbol for “Create.”
“Expressing our emotions and experiences in the form of visual, literary, and performing arts. Bringing out what we’re feeling inside.
We recognize the world may see us with our hands to the sky and think of gun violence or police brutality. It’s a shame we live in a world with so much violence that if a Black man has his hands up, even in celebration, our minds envision death and violence. But we’re here to connect, create, contribute, and celebrate with each other!”
36 in. x 24 in. 2020
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
There are no reviews yet.